I know this is how everyone starts a New Year post, but I don’t care. I cannot believe it is 2016! I cannot believe another year has come and gone! (And, oh, what a year it has been!)
I have been extremely quiet on this blog over the last 12 months, which is ironic, because this has been the most action-packed 12 months of my life! And it all started about one year ago. One year, five days ago, to be exact. I’m going to share more about that later, as well as more about our adoption, but today, I’m going to do what I always do on January 1st…write out some resolutions that I will probably not keep ;)
- Write more. (This includes blogging!)
- Record music.
- Work out. Okay, take walks everyday, and maybe try to pick up the pace here and there.
- Read my Bible everyday.
- Make friendships and relationships a priority. (I can so easily be a task-oriented person.)
- Say yes to new experiences.
- Get out of debt.
- Spend time in the garden every week. (This one may need to start a little later. It’s cold!)
- Keep my nails pretty. (Which means I need to file and paint them today.)
- Give thanks in everything.
I wasn’t planning on writing out ten, but I couldn’t leave it 8. That would just be crazy.
What are your resolutions? And, perhaps more importantly, did you keep any of your resolutions from last year? (Me? I sure didn’t. But I have a very precious and beautiful excuse!)